Cooler-Liquid Cooler-3rd Generation Cooler-Hand Cooler

 Cooler|If you want to buy Liquid Cooler you are at a right place.Here you will get 3rd Generation Cooler.


3rd Generation Hand Cooler with affordable price

Cooler


About this item:

3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for complete cooling and efficiency

The newly redesigned exterior design of SickleFlow for advanced lighting and fan blades to operate the quiet airflow.

RGB Lighting Signature cooling function with RGB design for all users who want fully customizable lighting effects.

Larger surface area increases the surface area of ​​the wings in the radiator to produce better heat

Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material for strengthening longevity and Anti-Leaking material

Controller: Installed RGB Wired Controller

CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 +, AM2, FM2 +, FM2, FM1
Liquid Cooler



From the Manufacturer:

MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2Upgraded For Efficiency

The ML240L RGB V2 is a complete upgrade to the popular Lite series. The pump is upgraded with a new 3rd Gen. design Dual Chamber, which enhances the efficiency of AIO water cooling. The surface of the radiator has been upgraded to eliminate heat and improved cooling performance. The latest SickleFlow120 RGB fan is fitted with a brand new design and air Balance fan blades that are quieter than before without compromising air flow and pressure.


Make It Your Own.

We are all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. A sense of accomplishment. The joy of creating and creating something in a different way is yours and working and, yes, the joy of making your creation come alive without melting your parts.
3rd Generation Cooler



Great Divine Place

Increased surface area of ​​radiator fins to produce better heat.

Industrial Grade Seal

The Superior Industrial Grade EPDM is a material that enhances brand identity, longevity, and prevents leakage.

New Dual Chamber pump

3rd generation dual room pump designed for better performance and overall efficiency.

Hand Cooler


Product Description:

The COOLER MASTER MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2 is an updated design from the popular MasterLiquid Lite Series that enhances the exterior design features The newly developed ML240L RGB V2 Pump developed with 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump enhancing AIO cooling efficiency. water cooler The upper radiator is expanded to increase the surface area of ​​the heat exchanger for efficient cooling The ML240L RGB V2 will feature the latest SickleFlow 120 RGB fan with a brand new design and more air-based Air Balance equipment without compromise. in air flow and pressure.

Liquid Cooler


Customer Reviews:

1-Evan Miller

5.0 in 5 stars Easy Installation!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Size: 240mm 
RadiatorStyle: LC240E RGB

I installed this on my Ryzen 7 2700x and it came with the clips you use with the pre-installed cooler mount! This was amazing because I didn't have to release the backplate or do much work at all. It looks good and works well. Lower my temperature by 15 to 20 degrees above Wraith Prism Cooler. I highly recommend this AIO.
3rd Generation Cooler



2-Gamertech63

Top Donor: Coloring

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet, easy to install and works well.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Size: 240mm
 RadiatorStyle: LC240E RGB

So I bought this unit to compare it with really good air conditioners. Not because I needed more cooling. It works really well. The pump is so quiet I can't hear it near the ear. Fans are very quiet. Installation was really easy and no problem at all. The model number is not available on the CoolerMaster website but I did some research and found that this model is specifically designed for Amazon. I use it on an Intel i7 7700K CPU. Fans never exceed the minimum speed (I think 25%) even if I play the strongest games while streaming on Twitch on the same PC. We highly recommend this product.





Post a Comment

0 Comments